Thursday, June 26, 2008

Back to the doctor...


So I decided I needed some "mommy and me" time today. I figured I deserved it after all I went through with the shots and all yesterday. So I spiked a little fever today figuring mommy would cuddle with me all day and guess what? It totally backfired! You know what she had the nerve to do?!?! She brought me BACK TO THE DOCTOR!!! The doctor said I'm fine - just having a little reaction to the shots from yesterday (duh!!). That was scary though. That's going down in the 'very bad plan' book. Daddy cuddled with me when he got home though. But that was too close for comfort. Next time...I think I'll just give mommy a hug when I want to cuddle. I know I have to post an "all about me" blog but I'm very busy. I'll get to it soon.

Good night!!

Hailey Rose

2 comments:

  1. going to the doctors is not a good way to get attention Hailey. Smiles and giggles is a much better way....UP

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that now! Where were you a couple days ago? I could have used this information!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete