Tuesday, July 8, 2008

What are sisters for?



So Emily has to spend the night in the hospital tomorrow. She's having her MRI. Hannah and I weren't sure we liked the idea of her going somewhere before we checked it out first. We had to make sure the place was good enough for our little sis so we came up with a plan. We decided that one of us would find a way to make mommy take us there to scope out the place. It was me, Hailey, that took one for the team...after all - I am the oldest. I stole one of mommy's hairs from her head and hid it in my sock. It got wrapped around my little toes and mommy couldn't get it out. She had to take me to the hospital so the doctors could take care of it. Plan worked. I got to scope out the hospital and it seems to be ok. It's clean and the doctors are really nice there. I told them that Emily was coming and they better take very good care of her or else they'll have to deal with me and Hannah. They seemed really scared so I'm pretty sure she's going to be ok.

Oh yeah - my toe is getting better too. It hurt a little but I didn't cry. I wanted the doctors to see how tough I was so they'd know who they were dealing with. That's what sisters are for.

No comments:

Post a Comment