Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hailey Rose




OK OK OK! I finally found time to post an 'all about me' blog. I know I'm a little behind my sisters but being the oldest - I have a lot of responsibilies.

My name is Hailey Rose Lucco. When I was born I weighed 2lbs 6oz. I am now 10lbs 6oz and quickly catching up to Hannah and Emily. I'm the oldest of the 3 of us and I love to be the boss. I spent 6 whole weeks in the hospital and when I came home I only weighed 3lbs 15oz. I was a peanut then...and I'm a peanut now. But that's ok. I have a loud voice and I let it be heard. When I want something...I'm sure to let mommy know. I love to laugh and giggle when daddy pushes me real high on the swing or when he scares me. Mommy says I'm a dare devil but I'm not sure what that means yet. I just know that there's nothing I won't try and so far...nothing I haven't liked. I love the water...swimming is great and my baths are fun too.

Where did I get my name. Well - mommy and daddy love the name Hailey & Rose comes from my great-grandmother Rose Lucco. I really like my name...I think it's very pretty. And just in case you don't already know - Hannah and I share the 1st same initial because we're identical. Ok...that's all for now. I'm very busy trying to figure out how we're going to drive mommy up the wall tomorrow. Monday's are our favorite day to drive her crazy.

Hailey Rose Lucco

1 comment: