Saturday, October 25, 2008

Hailey Rose




I've figured out that if I skip a nap every now and then...I get to play with mommy all by myself. I decided today was a good day for this. Mommy gave us all baths this morning and put on our new shirts that Titi Rosemary bought for us. So while the other 2 are sleeping, mommy did a mini photo shoot with just me and then we played and I made mommy laugh so hard! I kept doing my mad face and then laughing. I also love to talk now so I kept telling mommy stories. I don't think she understands what I'm saying (only Emily and Hannah understand me right now) but she looks like she's enjoying my conversations so I just keep going. I almost slipped up and told her about how daddy let us watch tv this morning while we were letting her sleep in...that was a close one. Wow - skipping a nap is fun but it makes me sleepy.
Love,
Hailey Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment