Saturday, November 1, 2008

Emily Michaela

I would like to disagree with the amount of "fun" we supposedly had yesterday. Does that picture of me below look like I'm having fun? I would like to voice my disapproval at being dressed up like a non-existent animal (you can only answer "and what are you?" so many times in a day), being toted around from place to place, and accepting candy from complete strangers at times. Really? Candy from strangers? AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE??? I thought "Don't take candy from stangers!" actually meant "DON'T TAKE CANDY FROM STANGERS!" It's so confusing being a baby. I'm going to have to re-evaluate this whole Halloween thing and see what went wrong. I loved the bubbles...at least I was able to play with those! Oh - and for the record - I did in fact spit up all over my costume yesterday. I was making sure mommy knew there was no way she was going to get me to wear that thing more than once. Hannah & Hailey can dress up like princesses next year - but right now my vote is to stay home with Daddy and watch movies and eat popcorn. (And I won't have to dress up in a costume and ask a complete stranger for the popcorn cuz daddy will buy it for me!)
Love,
Emily Michaela

3 comments:

  1. Emmie, Emmie, Emmie!!!
    Someone(MOMMY!!!) should have explained that the first couple of yrs, you're going to be playing dress-up for the GROWNUPS!!!! Not for you. It's so we can have all kinds of embassing pics to use as blackmail(remind me and I'll show you some of Mom's!!) when we need you to do something!!!
    Don't worry, the "urban camo" abinal outfit is not nearly as bad as some.
    As for taking candy forom strangers, you didn't eat any!! Of course, now wehave proof that your Daddy takes candy from BABIES!!!!!!!! (Get Mommy to take pics of his mouthful!!)That's why Daddy was willing to watch moves and have popcorn!! He had you 3 doing all the work!!!!
    LYL
    Grampa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that clears some things up. I'm being used! I will have to consult with my sisters and we'll formulate an attack plan. One should know better than to mess with the trio.
    Thanks for the info Grampa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Emily,
    I would have spit up all over that costume too... Next year go as a goblin, you can torment and scare your sisters that way (it's fun to do that!)
    JB

    ReplyDelete