Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Message from mommy

Ah - where do I even begin. Yes it's true...I'm back to work full time. Can I really call it "work"? No. I feel that whomever is home with the girls is actually doing my work and I'm just someplace else making a paycheck. I love my job but I miss my girls (more than they miss me...and that's ok). What I miss the most is when things are crazy/hectic/out-of-control insane and I'm just about to pull my hair out...one of them smiles at me and I drop everything to play. Play. That's what I miss. I love getting on the floor with them, seeing the world from their eye level and watching them play. I know I know I know...I still get to do these things and of course being away from them all day makes my time with them even more special. I'm not in the guilty stage of leaving them yet though. I'm still welcoming the break! But I must confess that I'm very jealous that someone else gets to spend all day with them instead of me. I'm sure this is normal and I'm sure I'll get over it and start feeling guilty that I'm "missing" something

No comments:

Post a Comment