Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year

It's a new year and I'm going to attempt another 365 type blog.  It's going to take some time to get back into though.  Most of our days are pretty routine.  But some are far from boring.  We'll see how it goes.

Today was mundane.  The girls woke up at 6:45am.  Luckily I was smart enough NOT to watch the ball drop last night and went to bed around 10:30.  This whole "send the kids to bed later and they'll wake up later" thing doesn't work in this house.  We spent the morning cleaning.  DEEP cleaning.  Then I took the girls out to ride on their scooters and we rode our way to the park.  Hannah said "Mom - we're the only crazy people out in the cold!"  They love it though - nothing beats being at the park alone and having free reign of the swings.  Alli was on her 1st overnight visit so we waited for her to come home around 2:30.  I gave the girls showers (they still don't shower on their own...probably my own fault for not 'letting' them but so goes life).  After they were showered I left and headed over to Joey and Kristin's to look over the itinerary Kristin put together for Disney.  Pete fed the girls and put them bed.  Alli was asleep by 4:30 and the trio were sleeping by 6:30.  I was enjoying Pepe's pizza :)

Now I'm home.  Girls are sleeping.  Pete is watching TV and somehow 8:00pm feels like midnight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment