Thursday, May 29, 2008

Emily Michaela Lucco




Yup...todays blog is mine. My name is Emily Michaela Lucco. I have 2 older sisters, Hailey and Hannah, who are identical. Even though I'm the baby - I just happen to be the biggest baby of the 3 of us! I was born at 3lbs 10oz and now I'm 10lbs 5oz! I love my bottles...and I even coo when I'm eating.

I have an apnea monitor because apparently I stop breathing when I'm in a deep sleep. It's just that it's so hard to remember to do everything! I have to eat and grow and sleep and play. How am I supposed to remember to do everything?! I'm just a baby! So the monitor beeps really loud when I stop breathing and mommy or daddy come and wake me up.

I love to cuddle and right now I love to smile. I'm trying to giggle but it's hard for me just yet. I'm very easy going and I don't require much attention - as long as I get my bottles on time (and they're full of course!). I sleep in my own crib and I love to cuddle up with mommy in her bed in the morning. I just love life in general. It's a lot of work to be a baby but it's fun!

Where did I get my name? Well mommy and daddy love the name Emily. Daddy's best friend Jon had a brother that passed away from MS. His name was Michael. So...my middle name is Michaela (mi kay la). It's a very special middle name and I'll cherish it forever. Oh yeah...for a while mommy and daddy were told they were having 2 girls and a boy so they kept calling me Ethan Michael. I'm sure glad they changed my name when they found out I was really a girl! I'll be sure to keep everyone up to date on my progress. It's hard to get mommy to write in the blog for me though - I'll tell her one thing and she writes another! She says that it's important to include my sisters in the blog too but I don't know why. I mean...I'm special! But she let me have today's blog so I'm happy for a while. I have to go eat now.

No comments:

Post a Comment