Thursday, May 8, 2008

Hannah Maria Lucco




This blog will be all about me, Hannah Maria Lucco. I was born at 2lbs 9oz. I have an older sister, Hailey and a younger sister, Emily. I've grown quite a bit since I was born...I'm now over 7lbs! I sleep in a crib with my sister Hailey but that's going to change soon because we move around too much now. Mom doesn't want us to bump into each other at night. Hailey and I are identical and although mom can tell us apart no problem - people that visit have a hard time. Mom has a plan to pierce our ears and put different color earrings in but we can't do that until we're 6 months old. I also have a skin tag on my left ear. Mom loves it, dad hates it. So they decided that I could make the decision on my own to have it removed or not...but not until I'm a teenager. I am very sweet and have a lovely personality. I love to sit and watch everything that's going on around me. I'm a thinker. I also love to be held. If I'm awake and there's someone here that's not holding me...I'll make sure they pick me up. I'm a mama's girl and sometimes I'll only eat if mommy feeds me. I also like my bottles warm. Not hot and not cold - just warm. If it's not warm...I'll wait until it is.

How did I get my name? Well mom and dad had a tough time choosing names. They wanted names that were pretty, couldn't be shortened, and that were also strong. So my first name is Hannah. My middle name is Maria - named after my great-grandmother Maria Baldeon. Mom tells me everyday what my middle name is because so many people call me "Hannah Banana". It's ok though...I know mom and dad wouldn't name me something silly like that. That's all for now. As I grow and get older - I'll be sure to keep everyone up to date on my progress. Mom says to tell everyone that she'll be sure Emily and Hailey post something about themselves...but another day. So I'm off for now - I need to eat, sleep and grow. It's a tough job being a baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment