Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Hmmmm

I have been complaining a lot in the past week. The girls have been sick and they've been up at night. And it just seems that when they're sick - it lasts for so long. I think a cold should last for maybe a few days but theirs last for weeks. Literally. Weeks. Emily still has a rash from head to toe. Hailey has no voice really (and she hasn't been 'screaming' at night so it's not from that). So Pete and I have been walking zombies the past few days because really - 6 hours of sleep isn't enough. And when it's not even 6 consecutive hours - it makes it worse. We've been short with the girls, short with each other, probably short with co-workers and friends as well. Things in the house just haven't been getting done. I have 6 (yes that's SIX) loads of clean laundry in my room waiting to be put away. At least it's clean right? Anyway - the point of all of this is here...http://visbalfamily.blogspot.com/. I jumped over to the MckMamma blog today for a little pick me up and I saw this blog on her twitter acct. She simply asked to 'pray for Hailey'. So I hopped on over to check it out *(love the name!). Ugh. What is wrong with me? Really? This is certainly God's way of knocking me off my soap box.
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Don't beat yourself up on top of everything else you're dealing with. Sleep deprivation turns us into the worst versions of ourselves. You're doing your best.

    ReplyDelete