Sunday, June 28, 2009

OMG




It's been a long week...but full of fun stuff. I just haven't taken the time to update the blog. The girls had their 15 month well baby visit (yes - they're actually 16 months old...but we were a little late). In any case - there was absolutely NO PROBLEM with postponing the girls vaccines. The doctor said 'no problem - just let me know when you're ready'. Really? Because I thought for sure this was going to be a huge battle. But no - it was fine and for this I was very thankful! I'll post their wts/hts in another blog post. The important thing is that the girls are all doing well. Here are some pics of the girls and daddy (they are very attached to daddy lately...makes it convenient when they wake up in the middle of the night!). Hehe....

1 comment:

  1. so funny i just got done posting our 16 month updates and we too just had our 15 month appointment oops. anyways I am glad you found a new Pedi that respects your views on the shots!

    ReplyDelete