Friday, April 25, 2008

1st Hospital visit...from Emily

Well. I don't even know what to say. I eat, sleep, grow and do everything I'm supposed to do. The only time I cry is when I want to eat and mom doesn't have a bottle ready for me. I'm a good girl when we go out. I don't get mad when mom puts me in the car seat and I don't cry when she's left me in the swing too long. I don't cry just because Hannah and Hailey are crying. I don't even spit up like Hannah and Hailey do all the time! I go right back to sleep after I eat in the middle of the night too. I do all of these things and yet...I STILL had to go back to the hospital. It's not my fault I'm too sleepy to breathe! They put those dumb stickers on my tummy and they kept waking me up to take my vitals. I don't even know what vitals are but I don't like them!!!! Sure - the nurses were nice and I even got held most of the time because it was just me and mommy all night. But they made me drink a nasty bottle to do some test and all I heard was beeping and alarms. I thought I left all that behind when I left the NICU!!! Well..I'm home now and mom better not even THINK of bringing me back to that place. I'm angry with her right now. She keeps begging me to smile at her. Yeah...she should hold HER breath for that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment