Tuesday, April 15, 2008



Today the girls had another appt with the pediatrician. All went well (as expected!). Emily is now 7lbs 2oz, Hannah is 5lbs 10.5 oz and Hailey is 4lbs 10.5oz. I was wondering why Hailey wasn't filling out like the other two but today answered that...she grew a whole inch in the past week! Emily tried eating the tongue depresser when the doctor put it in her mouth. Somehow...I wasn't surprised. The girls were good of course...as they always are! Now we're home and as you'll see from the pics...this is what being out for the day will do to them.

It's going to be nice for the rest of the week! We can't wait to go to the park again...and again and again and again. Did I mention I've been on bed rest since December 1st and now I can FINALLY get up and out?!?! Hope the girls are up for a nice long ride in their stroller!

No comments:

Post a Comment