Sunday, April 6, 2008

Bath day!

Night 2 at home with all 3 was smoother than night 1. I think things will progressively get easier as we find a routine that works for all of us. Thankfully Pete is off for the next 3 weeks to help find said routine!
Today was bath day for all 3. Easier said than done...that's for sure. But they all love their bath so it wasn't bad...just that mom got wet. Next time bath time for the girls will be BEFORE I take a shower. Lesson learned.
And as you see from the pics below we put the same outfit on the girls. They are very cute and we did make an attempt to have a "photo-op" but let me tell you...getting all 3 to pose at the same time is next to impossible! We tried though...and they were good sports about it. Emily is my practice baby and she's happy to do it too. She seems to love having her pic taken as long as you promise her some ice cream...lol. I'll have to find a website to post just pics of them...I haven't had time to figure out how yet though. Maybe that will be on this weeks agenda.
Off to hang out with Emily now...she's wide awake!

1 comment:

  1. Michelle, I've been out of the loop for a bit, but am so happy to see that all three girls are home and doing so well! They are BEAUTIFUL and so lucky to have such loving and appreciative parents! Good work mommy!

    ReplyDelete