Wednesday, April 23, 2008


This is a picture of Emily with her great-grandmother Elaine. I love it!
Yesterday was mom and dads 7th wedding anniversary! A certain someone special sent a caterer to the house to have dinner served to them! It was very, very nice.

All 3 of us have an appt with the doctor today. We have to get shots today too. We're not so sure about this shot thing. Mom keeps saying it'll be ok but we're a little weary. Oh...mom plays this thing called a DVD for us. We love it! It's baby einstein and it's so colorful and full of pretty music. Emily says she'd rather watch the Food network but she's outvoted. We all have to go take a bath now...we decided to gang up on mommy and give back our vitamins this morning.


From mom: Wow. I have 3 babies! 3!!! Not one, not two but THREE! I still can't believe it. They are doing well. Better than I could have imagined. The past few nights we have let the girls wake us up rather than waking them up. And they've been sleeping 4 to 4&1/2 hours at a time! That means we're getting some more sleep as well. I think I may have even had a dream last night! lol The girls are going for their 2 month check-up and they need to get their vaccines. I wish I didn't have to be there to see them get their shots but at least I'll be able to give them a hug when it's all over. I have the best babies in the world. They don't cry unless they really need something. Lately they've been waking up in great moods and staying awake for longer periods of time. They are sooooo curious about things. I wish I could be in their little heads to see what they are thinking, seeing and experiencing. Their actual due date was 4/20 so I am now looking forward to all of their milestones. Smiling, laughing, cooing, 1st day of kindergarten...lol. They semi-smile now but I don't think it's voluntary yet. I want to wake up, say good morning to them and see them smile at me!!!!! It'll happen soon though.

We keep busy as a family. Making sure to go for walks, visit family & friends, go to the park and just staying active. We do have our days when we just hang out at home which is just as much fun sometimes. I just really thank God that our girls are doing well and are healthy. My favorite part of being a mom? Looking at them and knowing that Pete and I are responsible for creating such beautiful little beings and knowing that I'm going to be able to teach and guide them through their lives! My least favorite thing about being a mom? Right now is bottle making. I really don't like making bottles. Really. We're off to shower...as the girls have informed you - they were kind enough to give back their vitamins this morning.

Lots of love,

Michelle and the girls

No comments:

Post a Comment