Monday, April 7, 2008

Night 3...wasn't as smooth as the past 2. Hannah seemed to be up spitting up all night long. It didn't help that we had to get up early to be to the doctor by 10:00a.m. At one point in my life 10:00a.m. was the middle of the day. Now...it's more like early morning and if the phone rings you'd better have a good reason to be calling! lol. The doctors visit went well. Hailey weighed in at 4lbs 3oz. Hannah is now 4lbs 14oz and Emily is 6lbs 8.5oz. It's hard to believe that they should all still be inside of me for another 2 weeks! Pete and I couldn't imagine life without them...it's amazing.
Emily has let me know under no uncertain circomstances that prune juice is in no way equivilant to pear juice. Let's just say - I hope prune juice doesn't stain. Emily also said to me today that she'd like for people to stop referring to her as "the big one". She's developing a complex. (although you'll be forgiven if you deliver your apology in the form of a bottle). On that note...I'm off to once again make bottles for the night. I found out quickly that it's much easier to have a bottle ready for the baby before the baby is ready for the bottle.

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a bottle warmer at the bedside?!! I HIGHLY recommend one...or three in your case! A friend of mine recommended this when we had Carter (our second) and it was SUCH a difference from the first! Made life SO much easier! Prep all the bottles before bed and you don't have to leave the bedroom in the middle of the night!

    ReplyDelete