Saturday, February 21, 2009

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY!!!

Hailey Rose, Hannah Maria & Emily Michaela - you did it. My beautiful baby girls. I never knew I could love someone so much. Everyday I think my heart is going to burst from the overflowing amount of love I have for you 3. I can't hug you, kiss you or hold you enough.



Haily Rose - you are my strong willed fighter. From the day you decided you wanted to stay with us you showed that you would give 110% in everything you do. You don't let anything get in your way. You love to snuggle, especially after your naps. This is by far -my favorite part of every day.



Hannah Maria - you are my princess. Things need to be just right for you baby - and that's just fine with me. You also love to cuddle...but all the time. Anytime I need or want a hug I know I can count on you to snuggle right up to me. You'll give up a toy any time of day just for a hug.



Emily Michaela - you are my laid back easy-going baby. You are your daddy's girl. Even when mommy gets you up in the morning - you're looking around the corner for your daddy. If you wake up in the middle of the night - it's daddy that must come and help you fall back to sleep. Your smile melts my heart and I love it.



I can't promise that life will always be good to you but will make these 3 promises to my 3 girls:



1: I promise to tell you every day I love you - and I'll mean it.



2: I promise to



3: I promise that with every step you take, no matter what journey you decide, when you turn around I'll be walking right beside you ready to take your hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment