Thursday, February 5, 2009

Post from Hannah

Everyday mommy kisses each of us goodbye before she leaves for work. Today we were all sitting on the floor and just like usual she kissed us goodbye and when she turned around to wave goodbye I was standing all by myself at the toy box. I didn't think this was such a big deal. There was a toy in there that I wanted and the only way to reach it was to stand up and lean way over to get it. But mommy freaked out. She was yelling and screaming and clapping so loud that it scared the poop out of me! I started crying and she hugged me...but I think I'll hold back on this standing thing for a few more months now.
On the teeth count...I still don't have any. Hailey and Emily both have 2 bottom teeth. It's ok though...I still get to eat what they eat too. This morning we had a bagel with cream cheese. It was soooo yummy. Then mommy gave us some juice but instead of putting it in our sippy cups she let us drink out of a straw. It didn't work so well for Hailey and I but Emily got the hang of it right away. We're moving right along in this milestone climb!!!!! We'll post pictures soon. Mommy's laptop crashed (whatever that means). So Daddy's working on fixing it for her. Once he fixes it we'll have more pics up.
Love,
Hannah Maria (please note that my middle name is NOT banana!)

1 comment:

  1. yay Hannah!! i scare mine all the time too when i get excited :o) so this bagel and cream cheese how do you give it to them? do you toast it and then cut it up in bits? mine would love it and have taken a bite of mine before but i am not sure how to give it to them and all three have 8 teeth!

    ReplyDelete