Monday, May 11, 2009

Cooking

Well we should let you all in on a little secret. Mommy doesn't cook. Here's an example why: last week she cooked us all a whole chicken and some veggies in the crock pot. All seemed well enough...we ate it and it was yummy. So she was doing the same thing today. Getting it ready and all when Donna and Grammie said something about the gizzards. Mommy said 'gizzards? what are you talking about?'. So they both explained how you take them out of the chicken before washing the chicken off and before they could finish mommy said 'What?!?! I'm suppose to take something out of this thing before cooking it?!?!' Yeah...lesson learned we hope. Her culinary skills are beyond deficient. Good thing we like PB&J.
Love,
The PB&J eaters

1 comment:

  1. I give you props I have never attempted a whole chicken before, I just stick to the breasts I wouldn't even know what to do with the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete